Brother HL-5240 Drivers Download
Brother HL-5240 Drivers Download macOS
Brother HL-5240 Drivers Download for Windows
Brother HL-5240 Drivers Linux (deb package)
Brother HL-5240 Drivers Linux (rpm package)
Brother HL-5240 Printer Manuals Download
Brother HL-5240 Review– The Brother HL-5240 Laser Printer is a printing workhorse and the ideal answer for work area business printing. Working at print rates of up to 30 pages each moment, the fast HL-5240 delivers print quality up to 1200 x 1200 dpi and can easily produce reports, spreadsheets, and correspondence with print quality you can be glad for. With its expandable paper input limit, adaptable paper taking care, and superb compatibility, the Brother HL-5240 is designed to meet the needs of almost any user of a monochrome laser printer.
- With print speeds of up to 30 pages per minute, you can quickly produce presentations, reports, or documents.
- Conveying print goals up to 1200 x 1200 dpi, delivering records with sharp text and graphics.
Flexible Paper Handling
- Easily handle letter/legal-sized paper and envelopes with an input capacity of 300 sheets. The printer’s bottom paper tray holds up to 250 sheets and the multipurpose tray holds up to 50 sheets. There is also the option to add up to two additional paper trays which can bring the total capacity to 800 sheets.
High Capacity Cartridge
- Decrease working expenses and invest less energy supplanting supplies with high return substitution toner cartridges.
Easy to use and maintain
- Setup and maintenance are a breeze with a user-friendly driver installation process and interactive help system. In addition, the front-loading toner cartridge makes it easy to replace consumables.
Easy-to-use Control Panel
- The innovative control panel features intuitive one-touch buttons for easy operation and indicator LEDs that clearly show toner and paper status.
USB & Parallel Ports
- The Brother HL-5240 provides broad compatibility with Windows and Macintosh systems thanks to the inclusion of USB 2.0 and parallel computer ports